Friday WOD

For time:

1000m row

followed by

21-15-9

135lb front squat
barbell good mornings

More on T-shirt order: We are taking suggestions on what sort of saying we would want on the back. The front will be a big CFWP logo on a black shirt. Remember, if we do this right, we will be able to sell these things and get some money to buy more equipment. So having the right saying could make all the difference. Here are a couple of suggestions. I like them both but if you have a new or different on please send it in. We can have a nice online vote to determine what we like best. Here at CrossFit West Point we are equal opportunity so, majority wins. Two suggested so far are:

"Beating Navy one WOD at a time"

"Forging Warrior Athletes"

Post suggestions or preferences to comments.

11 comments:

SB said...

it is going to hurt tomorrow, thank god its Friday

Kings said...

Definitely going to have to do this one tomorrow afternoon. I like the anticipation of waiting throughout the day especially when it has a row.

Black and Gold CrossFit said...

Sorry for the late night post...I guess I missed this one when I was setting up the auto post.

Anyway, time for this workout this moring was 13:09. Felt good. Waited so I could actually get a rower that has a display that works. Set the baffle on the rower between 4 and 5.

Good work this week, next week is a hard one.

Starting next Friday, I will do the card pull at lunch and post earlier so we can make arrangements with wives or for equipment. This should make Upty happier and now he will have no more excuses. I expect greatness from him today on this one. Front squat is his baby.

Kings said...

My vote is for "Forging Warrior Athletes".

Unknown said...

I am more in favor of the somewhat traditional saying:

"Beating Navy one WOD at a time."

Anonymous said...

Did this one this morning...(Saturday). 12:51. I think that the 60 seconds that it took to get from the first floor to the third was the worst part.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Okay, I thought of one I like better than both of the ones suggested so far: "Start the Corps"

gbw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gbw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demet-hook said...

forging warrior athletes